A Glaucoma Lawyer Discusses New Cases
This is the letter I send to new clients who have suffered injuries resulting in glaucoma. Call me if you need help with your eye injury case.
For more eye injury blogs.
Dear New Client:
I have begun processing your claim and I intend to protect your interests and achieve the maximum possible recovery. You can help assure our success by doing the following:
- Read this letter carefully and save it for future reference.
- DO NOT DISCUSS THIS CASE WITH ANYONE, EXCEPT FOR ME OR SOMEONE FROM MY OFFICE. REFER ALL OTHER PERSONS TO ME AND ASK YOUR FAMILY, WITNESSES, AND DOCTOR TO FOLLOW THE SAME PRECAUTIONS.
- Notify me of any change in address or telephone number.
- Record all expenses you incur as a result of this accident and collect the bills.
- Keep a journal of your daily pain and suffering and the effect your injury has on everyday activities and relationships. Also, inform your doctor of all symptoms so that he has accurate and complete records of your treatment.
- Follow your doctor’s advice precisely and tell me when he has finally discharged you.
- Make a copy of your prescriptions and forward them with receipts to me.
- Do not sign any papers concerning your claim for any insurance company, investigator, or attorney.
The normal processing of a personal injury claim involves the following steps: a) the accident is investigated and necessary witness statements are secured; b) when your doctor discharges you, I collect and review all medical reports and bills, along with any record of lost earnings; c) after I carefully evaluate your case, I will attempt to negotiate an out-of-court settlement; d) I will promptly advise you of the results of the negotiations with my recommendations; and, e) if no settlement can be achieved, I will institute a lawsuit on your behalf.
It is a pleasure representing you. Rest assured that your legal rights will be well-protected.
If you need more information or think you need an attorney, please contact Evan Aidman, Esq..